As the Diploma Service Librarian at MacEwan University Library, I deliver and coordinate instructional, research and student support for diploma programs at MacEwan’s City Centre Campus. I am the library contact for the following programs:
- Early Learning & Child Care
- Holistic Health
- Human Resources Management
- Legal Assistant
- Public Relations
- Special Needs Educational Assistant
- Therapist Assistant
As diploma program students, faculty and staff at MacEwan, I can help you save time by making the most of library services and using information resources effectively. I can help you:
- Navigate the library’s website.
- Find books and other print materials in our library.
- Access books and other print materials from other local libraries.
- Find and access online resources such as articles and ebooks.
- Acquire online articles from other libraries.
- Search our library databases effectively.
- Evaluate resources and websites for use in assignments or courses.
- Use RefWorks to manage citations.
- Cite sources for assignments or reading lists.
Contact me to schedule an individual or group appointment if you need assignment or course assistance!
Additionally I can help diploma program faculty and staff by:
- Teaching library information literacy sessions to your students at optimal times during the term.
- Providing advice about assignment revision to improve student learning and success.
- Helping you set up an account with the library’s e-reserves system.
- Starting literature searches or finding resources for your research.
- Ordering requested print or online materials.
- Attending department/committee meetings to discuss any issues relating to the library
Please contact me for more information!