Peer Reviewed Journals (N=25)
25) 2020: Pathak, S., & Muralidharan, E. (2020). A Two-Staged Approach to Technology Entrepreneurship: Differential Effects of Intellectual Property Rights. Technology Innovation Management Review (ESCI/ABDC), 10(6): 5-13. https://timreview.ca/article/1364
24) 2020: Pathak, S., & Muralidharan, E. (2020). Implications of Culturally Implicit Perspective of Emotional Intelligence. Cross-Cultural Research (JCR IF-1.721) (JCR/ABDC/ABS). First Published Online- July 2020: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1069397120938690
23) 2020: Muralidharan, E., & Pathak, S. (2020). Contextualizing Technology Adoption and Self-Expression for Technology Entrepreneurial Innovation. International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (ESCI/ABDC/ABS), 17(4). https://www.worldscientific.com/doi/abs/10.1142/S0219877020500261.
22) 2020: Roberts, M., & Muralidharan, E.: Internationalization of SMEs- Perspectives from Canadian SMEs. Global Business Review.First Published Online-Feb 2020: https://doi.org/10.1177/0972150919887250.
21) 2019: Muralidharan, E., Xuo, W., Fazel, H., & Wei, W: Organizational Response to Goods Failure Complaints: The Role of Culture on Perceptions of Interactional Justice and Customer Satisfaction. Forthcoming at Global Business Review. First Published Online-Sep 2019: https://doi.org/10.1177/0972150919861783.
20) 2019: Pathak, S., & Muralidharan,E.: Societal Ethics and Social Entrepreneurship: A Cross-Cultural Comparison. Cross-Cultural Research. First Published Online-Aug 2019: https://doi.org/10.1177/1069397119865523
19) 2019: Muralidharan, E., Bapuji, H., & Hora, M: The More I Err, the Less I Pay: Effect of Firm Recall Experience and Recall Severity on Remedy to Consumers. European Journal of Marketing, 53(5): 916-943.
18) 2019: Muralidharan, E., & Pathak, S: Consequences of Cultural Leadership Styles for Social Entrepreneurship: A Theoretical Framework. Sustainability, 11(4), 965; doi:10.3390/su11040965.
17) 2018: Pathak, S., & Muralidharan, E: GLOBE Leadership Dimensions: Implications for Cross-Country Entrepreneurship Research. Academy of International Business Insights, 18 (2): 11-15.
16) 2018: Muralidharan, E., & Pathak, S.: Sustainability, Transformational Leadership, and Social Entrepreneurship. Sustainability, 10 (2), 567; doi:10.3390/su10020567.
15) 2018: Pathak, S., & Muralidharan, E. Economic Inequality and Social Entrepreneurship. Business & Society, 57 (6): 1150-1190.
14) 2017: Arthaud-Day, M.L., Pathak, S., & Muralidharan, E., Terjesen, S. An Institutional-Level Expectancy Model of Social Entrepreneurship Motivation (SUMMARY). Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research, 37 (15): Art.4.
13) 2017: Muralidharan, E., Wei, W., & Liu, X. Integration by Emerging-Economy Multinationals- Perspectives from Chinese Mergers and Acquisitions. Thunderbird International Business Review, 59(4): 503-518.
12) 2017: Muralidharan, E. & Pathak, S. Informal Institutions and International Entrepreneurship. International Business Review, 26(2): 288-302.
11) 2016: Pathak, S. & Muralidharan, E. Informal Institutions and their Comparative Influences on Social and Commercial Entrepreneurship: The Role of In-Group Collectivism and Inter-Personal Trust. Journal of Small Business Management, 54(S1):168-188.
10) 2016: Arthaud-Day, M.L., Pathak, S., & Muralidharan, E. An Institutional-Level Expectancy Model of Social Entrepreneurship Motivation. Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings, Vol: 2016, ISSN: 2151-6561.
9) 2016: Chen, D., Wei, W., Hu, D., & Muralidharan.E. Survival Strategy of OEM Companies: A Case Study of the Chinese Toy Industry. International Journal of Operations and Production Management, 36(9): 1065-1088.
8) 2016: Muralidharan, E., Wei, W., Zhang, J., & Bapuji, H. Product Failures in International Sourcing- Effect of Institutions. Current Topics in Management, 18: 123-152.
7) 2015: Muralidharan, E., Bapuji, H., & Laplume, A. Influence of Institutional Profiles on Time to Recall. Management Research Review, 38(6): 605-626.
6) 2015: Carvalho, S., Muralidharan, E, & Bapuji, H. Corporate Social ‘Irresponsibility’: Are Consumers’ Biases in Attribution of Blame Helping Companies in Product-Harm Crises Involving Hybrid Products? Journal of Business Ethics, 130(3): 651-663.
5) 2015: Fazel, H., Laplume, A., & Muralidharan, E. Technological Innovation and Adopter Self Construal. International Journal of Innovation & Technology Management, 12(4).
4) 2014: Pathak, S., Muralidharan, E., & Laplume, A. Home Country Factors and The Decision to Internationalize Technology-based New Ventures: A Multilevel Study of Early-stage Entrepreneurs. Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research, 34 (19): Art.1.
3) 2014: Muralidharan, E., & Laplume, A. The Relationship between Type of Organization, Learning, and Product Failures. Current Topics in Management, 17: 67-86.
2) 2014: Pathak, S., & Muralidharan, E. Societal-level collectivism and trust: Influence of social and commercial entrepreneurship (SUMMARY). Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research, 34 (6): Art.5.
1) 2014: Fazel, H., Laplume, A., & Muralidharan, E. The Impact of Self-Enhancing and Group-Enhancing Product Innovations on Users’ Independent and Interdependent Self-Construals: An Experimental Study. Jordan Journal of Business Administration, 10 (1): 129-144.