Visual and Print Media
- Kids using opposite gender change rooms stirs debate August 15, 2018
- She stole a blanket and was trapped in a home for wayward girls for 15 years then she made a run for it. July, 20 2018
- Continuing to look into social media and caring October 10, 2017
- Social Media and caring: Northern Alberta Wildfires prompt research September 15, 2016
- The Power of Meaningful Connections, TEDxUAlberta, March 6, 2016
- A lot of the work of Criminology, MacEwan University Facebook
- Just Care, TEDxGarneauWomen, December 6, 2013
- Landscape Changing Women December 6 2013.
- Faculty member talks care at TEDx event Wed, Dec 4 2013.
- Women Take TEDx December 4, 2013
- Professor Talks Care at TEDx by Angela Johnson October 30, 2013
- Feature in Meet Our Faculty MacEwan University, June 28, 2013
- Breaking the Youth Crime Cycle, Edmonton Journal, August 18, 2016
- Unreported Bad Dates, Edmonton Journal June 9, 2015
- I Matter Celebration, May 1, 2013 iMatter Edmonton Examiner
- Attack Sickened prosecutors Edmonton Journal September 13, 2009
- Alberta Primetime, April 25, 2012, May 9, 2013, September 20, 2013, April 20, 2011*
*My appearances on Alberta Primetime involve speaking about my Care and Marginalized Young Mothering Research (Young Mothers April 25, 2012 and Study of Alberta Marginalized Mothers May 9, 2013), being a panelist several times on other criminological topics, such as “Bubble Kids or: Over-Protective Parenting Discussion” (September 20, 2013), which was distinguished as one of 6 programs featured on Best of Alberta Primetime 2013, and Abused Woman Ruling (April 20, 2011).